Established in 2010, Synergy Group is one of the largest private investment holdings in Azerbaijan. The Group invests in a number of strategic industry areas with high growth potential. Synergy Group successfully operates a dynamic portfolio of 28 diverse and growth-oriented businesses and with all its companies employs more than 1500 people.
Synergy Group's multi-sector investment portfolio consists of large-scale investments in the following areas:
- hospitality management (“Caspian Sea Resort Hotel”, "Excelsior Hotel Shamkir", “Qalaaltı Hotel SPA & Resort”, "Shamkir City Park", “Chinar Hotel & SPA Naftalan”)
- construction and production of construction materials (AAC, AFC, Ecolime, Renaissance Construction Аzerbaijan, Zayam Technologies Park)
- education ("Azerbaijan University", "Zeka" Youth Center for Intellectual Development and Creativity, "Parlaq Zeka" intellectual TV show)
- ICT ("CyberNet")
- agriculture (winemaking: "Caspian Coast Winery & Vineyards" and growing roses: "AzAgro")
- polygraphy and packaging ("Bestpack")
Being loyal to its slogan "For a sustainable future", Synergy Group is the main sponsor of the first professional cycling team of Azerbaijan-Synergy Baku and annual Tour d'Azerbaidjan.
Most of businesses of Synergy Group operate outside of Baku thereby contributing to enhancement of economic and social development of regions in Azerbaijan.
For more information please visit: http://synergygroup.az/